Quick scope assessment check
For a project to be in scope, you must answer ‘yes’ to ALL of the below:
- Is the target novel for the indication?
- Is the indication a psychiatric disorder, condition or symptom?
- Is there evidence in humans to link the target to the disorder?
- If you intend to use clinical samples, do you already have access to these?
AND ‘yes’ to at least one of the below:
- Is the proposed study intended to validate the target?
- Is the proposed study intended to optimise tools for validating a defined target?
- Is the proposed study intended to identify target modulation biomarkers relevant to disease?