Apply for Funding
Final call for applications
We are currently accepting applications. This is our final call. No further applications will be accepted to the Psychiatry Consortium after December 2022.
Deadline for submission: 2nd December 2022
We are seeking project proposals which focus on the validation of novel molecular drug targets for mental health conditions including:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Disorders
- Psychiatric Symptoms Associated with Dementia
- Major Depression
- Psychotic Disorders (including Schizophrenia)
- Stress-related & Panic Disorders
A key priority for us whilst reviewing applications is whether proposals are supported by robust evidence linking the molecular target to human disease and of target modulation having a therapeutic effect.
- Calls for proposals from the research community
- Proposal assessment & expression of interest from the consortium members
- Project development & approval for funding
- Funding awarded & Project delivery through collaboration with CROs
Book a Meeting
We highly recommend that you speak with a member of our team before you apply – we can guide you through the application process and support you as you develop your proposal.